Beaumont Hotel & Spa
Experience is necessary. Positive attitude is required.
Responsibilities for a front-desk position include answering a multi-line phone system and greeting and directing guests, as well as staff. Furthermore, duties include responding to complaints, service issues and other general questions or concerns as appropriate. Filing, mail distribution and use of a computer are necessary.
The Front-desk job carries the title of receptionist, information clerk, registrar or guest relations, appointment setting and follow-up, message taking and marketing. Problem-solving skills are a must and you must be a fast learner. Ability to think on your feet is a huge plus.
The Front-desk job requires good customer relations skills. The front-desk person is the first impression for a company, whether by phone or in person. A friendly and professional tone and actions are vital in this role. This job is very detailed - a detailed-oriented person would enjoy it most.
Some of the duties and include but are not limited to:
- Maintains guest service as the driving philosophy of the hotel.
- Personally demonstrates a commitment to guest services in responding promptly to guest needs.
- Is committed to making every guest satisfied.
- Meets or exceeds hotel guest satisfaction measures.
- Ensures hotel standards and services contribute to the delivery of consistent guest service.
- Acts as manager on duty for hotel and manages front desk operations.
- Responsible for attending to the needs of guests, especially during check-in and check-out.
- Providing information to guests about hotel policies, services and amenities.
- Responding to requests from guests for assistance and information about the local area (e.g. directions, places to eat, etc.).
- Selling rooms to "walk-in" customers.
- Knowing, enforcing and adhering to all hotel policies.
- Entering/changing reservation information on the computer system.
- Posting charges to guest accounts.
- Processing payments from guests.
- Making necessary corrections to guest accounts.
- Informing housekeeping department about room status/availability.
- Listening for and responding to guest complaints.
- Operating hotel switchboard or PBX.
- Cleaning the front desk area.
- Maintaining daily logs.
- Balancing shift work and cash drawers.
- Watching and gaurding the hotel and lobby at all times
- Knowing how to operate and adjust Televisions and satellite receivers
- Scheduling Spa appointments and facilitating guest check-in and check-out
- Communicating via phone, email with all vendors, guests and others
- Inspect rooms after housekeeping cleans them
Luxury spa seeking a nail tech for manicures and pedicures. Please email or call for info. 970-325-7000 or apply in person.