Ouray CO Hotel Services & Amenities
At Beaumont Hotel & Spa, our award-winning Ouray hotel offers a variety of exceptional services and amenities designed to enhance your stay. Whether in your elegantly appointed guest room or in the spa, you will discover thoughtful services that have helped The Beaumont redefine modern luxury for 130 years.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Off-Street Heated Self-Parking Lot
- Luxurious Guest Room Amenities
- Luxury Serta Mattresses
- Hand-made drapery
- Flat Panel TVs with Satellite Television
- Spacious Writing Desks
- Noise-Attenuation Features
- Private Telephone Line
- Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet Access
- Luxury Bathrobes
- Grab-&-go continental breakfast
- Beaumont Keepsakes
- Fully-Stocked Mini Refreshment Bar (in Suites)
- Personal Kuerig Coffee Maker in each room and suite
- Hair Dryer
- Full-Sized Iron and Ironing Board (on request)
- Individual Heating and Air Conditioning Controls
- Alarm clocks (on request)
- The Spa at The Beaumont
- Conference Room
- Grand Ballroom
- Private VIP Lounge
- Buckskin Booksellers
- An ADA Accessible room is available by request and has the following:
- 35" doorway clearance
- Tub and shower combination with handrails
- 36" of clearance around the bed
- Toilet area has handrails
- Low closet bar and shelf
- Bathroom vanity area appropriate for wheelchair access
- Visual and auditory alarms
Please call 970-325-7000 to inquire about specific room availability or when booking online, please note your need for an ADA Accessible room. Due to the historic nature of the building, we cannot accommodate children under the age of 16. Pets are not allowed.
We accept Service Animals. Only working service animals fall under protection of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
We do not accept emotional support animals.
We do not accept therapy animals.
Take a Virtual Tour of Beaumont Hotel & Spa! Use your mouse to move around the hotel. Be sure to look up at the intricate wallpaper on the ceilings and to see the skylights. Zoom in to check out the details. You can tour the atrium, the Grand Ballroom, some of the Guestrooms and even the Spa! Just follow the arrows.
What our guests are saying:
“My husband and I spent 2 wonderful evenings at the Beaumont hotel & spa in Ouray, Colorado...Immediately the Beaumont captured our hearts with it's gorgeous antiques and charming staff. The building itself is impressive and lovingly restored. Our room on the 2nd floor was beautiful. High-end sheets, towels and bath products all add to the "special" and luxe feeling.“
Annette Sandy, Utah