Ouray CO Hotel Services & Amenities
At Beaumont Hotel & Spa, our award-winning Ouray hotel offers a variety of exceptional services and amenities designed to enhance your stay. Whether in your elegantly appointed guest room or in the spa, you will discover thoughtful services that have helped The Beaumont redefine modern luxury for 130 years.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Off-Street Heated Self-Parking Lot
- Luxurious Guest Room Amenities
- Luxury Serta Mattresses
- Hand-made drapery
- Flat Panel TVs with Satellite Television
- Spacious Writing Desks
- Noise-Attenuation Features
- Private Telephone Line
- Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet Access
- Luxury Bathrobes
- Grab-&-go continental breakfast
- Beaumont Keepsakes
- Personal Keurig Coffee Maker in each room and suite
- Hair Dryer
- Full-Sized Iron and Ironing Board (on request)
- Individual Heating and Air Conditioning Controls
- Alarm clocks (on request)
- The Spa at The Beaumont
- Conference Room
- Grand Ballroom
- Private VIP Lounge
- An ADA Accessible room is available by request and has the following:
- 35" doorway clearance
- Tub and shower combination with handrails
- 36" of clearance around the bed
- Toilet area has handrails
- Low closet bar and shelf
- Bathroom vanity area appropriate for wheelchair access
- Visual and auditory alarms
Please call 970-325-7000 to inquire about specific room availability or when booking online, please note your need for an ADA Accessible room. Due to the historic nature of the building, we cannot accommodate children under the age of 16. Pets are not allowed.
We accept Service Animals. Only working service animals fall under protection of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
We do not accept emotional support animals.
We do not accept therapy animals.
Take a Virtual Tour of Beaumont Hotel & Spa! Use your mouse to move around the hotel. Be sure to look up at the intricate wallpaper on the ceilings and to see the skylights. Zoom in to check out the details. You can tour the atrium, the Grand Ballroom, some of the Guestrooms and even the Spa! Just follow the arrows.
What our guests are saying:
“The owners have done a world-class job restoring this hotel and they continue to maintain it. The rooms are stunning and immaculate. It is like spending the night in a (really comfortable) museum...When we checked in they told us they just found out they were awarded a 2013 Conde Naste Gold award. Not surprising. AND it is just not that expensive for the awesome quality.“
MDDive. Bethesda, Maryland