Spa Products at The Beaumont
We offer Zents products in our Spa,for your complimentary use in our guestrooms and for sale at our front desk. What you'll find in our products are only the purest ingredients… ingredients we want to be using on our skin every day. Organic shea butter, sustainably hand harvested, along with soothing, nourishing botanicals like chamomile and green tea flood your skin with the healing powers of Mother Nature. What you WON'T find anywhere in our line are parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl/eth sulfate, propylene glycol, or dyes.
- Concreta - Banish dry skin with this intensive balm. Pure organic shea butter and nourishing coconut oil offer deep conditioning and protection for hands, heels, and cuticles. Lovingly hand poured into artisan crafted soapstone, each exquisite Concreta is unique.
- Lotion - Ultra-rich, unforgettably creamy shea butter hand and body lotion softens and improves elasticity.
- Body Oil - Glow from head to toe with a nourishing infusion of jojoba. These light, sheer oils unveil your radiance, for skin that feels as soft as cashmere.
- Wash - Ultra-rich organic shea butter and fruit extracts gently soften, transforming dry skin and replenishing moisture for youthful, immaculate hands and skin.
- Soap - Thoughtful care and attention goes into each of these lovingly hand wrapped, triple-milled soaps. Unbelievably creamy, the luxurious shea butter suds replenish and pamper, imparting softness. Ayurvedic skin care ingredient neem bestows its natural antibacterial qualities to gently purify and balance, for fresh, immaculate skin.
- Shampoo - Luminous, healthy, vibrant hair awaits as this balancing shampoo restores your locks to their most glorious condition. Antioxidant-enriched, color-safe, and free of sulfates, this gentle cleanser immerses hair in nourishing suds, boosting shine and revealing your most flawless scalp and lustrous hair.
- Conditioner - Nourishing never felt so amazing. A flood of organic shea butter soothes the hair and scalp, infusing it with ginseng and carrot extract for full, glowing locks
- Bath Salt - Release your every tension and find a blissful place to dwell with these rejuvenating, detoxifying mineral and Epsom salts.
- Attar - These elegant roll-on oil perfume concentrates are steeped in the traditions of ancient Persia, where attar oils were used for anointing. Beyond their allure as beautiful scents, the Attars are a restorative self-ritual, invoking strength, inviting love, and reminding you that you are an exquisite gift.
Take a Virtual Tour of Beaumont Hotel & Spa! Use your mouse to move around the hotel. Be sure to look up at the intricate wallpaper on the ceilings and to see the skylights. Zoom in to check out the details. You can tour the atrium, the Grand Ballroom, some of the Guestrooms and even the Spa! Just follow the arrows.
What our guests are saying:
“The owners have done a world-class job restoring this hotel and they continue to maintain it. The rooms are stunning and immaculate. It is like spending the night in a (really comfortable) museum...When we checked in they told us they just found out they were awarded a 2013 Conde Naste Gold award. Not surprising. AND it is just not that expensive for the awesome quality.“
MDDive. Bethesda, Maryland