The Spa at The Beaumont
In the beautiful spa, you can see the mountaintops from the treatment tables… Escape the real world & indulge in ours. Here you will find impeccable service, unrivaled expertise & an atmosphere of incredible elegance & tranquility.
CUSTOM MASSAGE60 minutes $110
90 minutes $150
120 minutes $180
ADD INTO YOUR MASSAGE
Private Hot Tub & Sauna (30 minutes)
Hair & Scalp Treatment
Spa Guests receive a cash discount
on hot springs pool passes.
We strongly recommend that you schedule Spa services well in advance to secure the time that is most convenient for you. If you prefer a male or female therapist, please let us know when making your appointment. Same-day appointments are always welcome, based upon availability. We apologize but we are unable to accept walk-in reservations at this time. All reservations must be secured with a credit card and telephone number.
Please be punctual for your scheduled appointment. Upon check-in, we will ask you to fill out our Health Screening form if you haven't filled it out online and take your temperature with a touchless thermometer. If you are running a fever or experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19, we will need to reschedule you for a time when you are well. You will not be charged for today's service.
Sometimes circumstances prevent a guest from arriving on time. Please keep in mind that arriving late may require the Spa to shorten the length of the treatment so as not to inconvenience other guests (full charges will apply).
Your Spa treatments are reserved especially for you. We value your business and ask that you respect the Spa's scheduling. Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. Any cancellations or rescheduling of appointments with less than 24 hours notice, as well as missed appointments, will be charged in full. Booking an appointment with us is an acknowledgement of these terms & an agreement with our cancellation policy.
This is your Spa experience, and we encourage you to communicate with your therapist regarding room temperature, pressure and technique to ensure your overall comfort. We also invite you to discuss any of your preferences or special needs with our spa staff. This will help us select the therapist who will best meet your needs and make your spa experience exceptional. Please leave cell phones, jewelry & children at home… This is YOUR time!
Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience of healing and rejuvenation to our guests, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of
treatment processes to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines.
Overview of efforts we've put in place to welcome you back to our spa safely and comfortably as we navigate through the COVID-19 reopening process:
- All guests and staff are required to wear a face mask at all times, and will be required to submit to a temperature check and health screening questionnaire upon arrival to the Spa. Staff will wear additional protective gear in the form of face coverings and gloves.
- Treatment rooms will be disinfected before and after each appointment, with products that specifically disinfect against COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
- Your service provider will give you verbal confirmation that their hands have been washed immediately prior to the start of your service, and we will ask that you wash your hands immediately prior as well.
- We have removed many shared surfaces (magazines, pillows, blankets, Spa menus, etc.) and we ask that you do not touch the surrounding surfaces without wearing gloves.
- All team members will have their temperature checked prior to each shift. They will be required to go home if they have a fever or show signs of illness.
- We allow a full 30 minutes between appointments to thoroughly sanitize and disinfect the treatment room. This is done before and after each appointment and with products that specifically disinfect against COVID-19(Coronavirus).
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at 970-325-7000. Thank you again for choosing to support the Spa at Beaumont Hotel.
Take a Virtual Tour of Beaumont Hotel & Spa! Use your mouse to move around the hotel. Be sure to look up at the intricate wallpaper on the ceilings and to see the skylights. Zoom in to check out the details. You can tour the atrium, the Grand Ballroom, some of the Guestrooms and even the Spa! Just follow the arrows.
What our guests are saying:
“My husband and I spent 2 wonderful evenings at the Beaumont hotel & spa in Ouray, Colorado...Immediately the Beaumont captured our hearts with it's gorgeous antiques and charming staff. The building itself is impressive and lovingly restored. Our room on the 2nd floor was beautiful. High-end sheets, towels and bath products all add to the "special" and luxe feeling.“
Annette Sandy, Utah